COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
The information we learn from clients allows us to personalize and continually improve the total experience at Logistiq.io. Here are the types of information we gather.
Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. Information that we collect can include: items searched for; names and addresses; e-mail addresses; searching patterns; communication with customer service, any reviews submitted and accompanying information; credit card information; and financial information, including accounts at financial institutions. This list is not exclusive and may be altered without notice based on information that you supply.
Right to Refrain from Giving Information: You have a right to refrain from giving us certain information, but consequently you will not be able to take advantage of all of our features. We use the information that you provide to enhance our services, such as responding to your requests and improving our website experience for you and others.
E-mail Communications: We may communicate and make special offers available via e-mail. To help us make e-mails more useful, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Logistiq.io if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your e-mail contact preferences and unsubscribe from emails.
Information from Other Sources: From time to time, we receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
More about Cookies: Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide enhanced features. All web browsers have the ability to accept cookies, reject cookies or to prompt the user before accepting them. The Help portion of your browser’s toolbar will tell you how to select the option that suits you best.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
The information that we collect about our clients is an important part of our business. We respect and value this information, and we do not want to jeopardize the flow of information between our clients and the site. Therefore, we are not in the business of selling this information to other websites or businesses. There are circumstances where we do share some client information, and this is outlined immediately below.
- our group companies
- our franchisors
- We use third party Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and other vendors to help us process personal data.
- We use third party email hosting services to send email.
- We use third party customer relationship management tools to help with management of business related data.
- We use third party billing and credit card merchant systems to process payments.
- We use third party ticketing and help systems to support our customers. Though our third party service providers are bound by the privacy regulations and control through our contractual terms, we make no promises regarding the policies or business practices of other third-party websites.
- third party databases to which Logistiq and/ or one of our group companies subscribes
- government bodies or other authorities if necessary to comply with regulations or law or to assist with law enforcement, or to protect our property and other rights
- agencies who help us collate statistics about site traffic, sales, demographics and other commercial information to enable us to tailor the services we provide to you and other customers
- Purposes intended to deliver publications to you, verify your account information, verify access to publications, determine whether you meet the minimum system requirements for use of the Service, provide you tailored content and instructions, targeted promotions, provide customer support, and seek your input regarding Logistiq.
- When you request for a demo, we may to personalize your experience we do collect certain information written in the form which we may use to contact you over phone, email or other appropriate mediums and to send you regular updates and also to send feedback forms to you to understand your experience on your e-mail ID.
- When you submit your application for a job on our website, we may collect certain information written in the form which we may use to contact you over phone, email or other appropriate mediums and to contact references/past employers mentioned in the resume.
Securing your personal information is important to us. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to secure your information. The personal information we collect is stored within databases that we control directly or through our service providers. To protect your information, we use security measures, such as firewalls and encryption technology, consistent with industry standards.
If you create an account on Logistiq.io, you may be asked to choose a password for your account, in which case your online account information shall be protected by your password. We recommend that you do not disclose your password to any other person. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account.
USER ACCESS TO INFORMATION
When you access your account, there is a variety of information that you may see. This is designed to allow you to update any changed information and view the information that you entered previously. This information is sensitive, and it is necessary to both protect this information and keep it current in order to have the best experience at our site.
USER CHOICES WITH REGARD TO ACCESS OF INFORMATION
You have the right to refrain from providing any information. This may have an impact on use of the site and on the ease of taking advantage of certain unique features of the site.
Prior Information: You can add or update certain information on pages such as those listed in the “User Access to Information” section above. When you update information, we may keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
Cookie Choices: The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or how to disable cookies altogether. However, affecting the acceptance of cookies means that you will not be able to use certain important features of our website.
If you are under 18, you may use Logistiq.io only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS – YOUR CHOICE
Right to rectification
You have the right to have inaccurate personal data be rectified, or completed if it is incomplete. Such request can either be made verbally or in writing. However, this right is not absolute and we can refuse a request in certain circumstances.
Right to erasure
You have the right to get your personal data erased and we understand when such right applies.
Right to restricted processing
You have the right to request the restriction or suppression of processing of your personal data. Though, this is not an absolute right and is applicable only in certain circumstances. Whenever we receive such a request, we may restrict processing depending upon the circumstance however, we can store your personal data.
Right to data portability
You have the right to get your personal data to move, copy or transfer from one IT environment to another in a safe and secure way, without affecting its usability. It is our responsibility to transfer your personal data structured, commonly used and machine-readable formats.
Right to object
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances. It depends upon our purpose of processing as well as the lawful basis of processing. Such right can also be evoked in case where your personal data is processed for the purpose of direct marketing or for carrying out a task in public interest or in the exercise of lawful authority vested in you. Such right is limited where personal data is being processed for scientific or historical research, or statistical purposes.
Right to access
If we receive a Data Subject Request from an individual whose data we have by using our website/other means or whose data we process on behalf of another party, we will inform them of such a request and work with both the third party (as the case maybe) and the individual to complete the request.
You can exercise these rights by emailing at [email protected]. After we have confirmed your relationship with us and have the proper authorizations, we will provide you with information and process the request. We ensure to respond to your requests without undue delay and within one month of the receipt of request. We may require additional information from you to allow us to confirm your identity or find your personal data. If you believe that any personal data we are holding on you is incorrect, incomplete or shouldn’t be processed, please contact us as soon as possible, at the contact information below and we will promptly take the appropriate action. You have the right to withdraw your consent for any marketing or sales material. To do this, please send an email to [email protected].
CONDITIONS OF USE, NOTICES AND REVISIONS
For any Queries and Support
You may CONTACT US AT [email protected]